GPRC’s ecological restoration and conservation goals are:
- Fort Worth Prairie Park (Fort Worth, TX)
- Esteban Park (Houston Coastal Prairie, TX)
- Oglala Prairie Preserve (Badlands, SD)
- Southern High Plains Preserve (Northeastern New Mexico)
- Saltwater Country: Bringing Wild Buffalo Back to the Beach (Texas Gulf Coast)
GPRC’s social work programs are:
Work in nature heals lives, promotes health, provides grounding, focuses attention, earns self-value, and reduces recidivism. Wild nature, in turn, recovers from an onslaught of potentially annihilating forces.
Where We Work
Fort Worth and Houston, Texas.
Albuquerque, New Mexico and Northeastern New Mexico High Plains (Mora County and environs)